Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thoughts...

It's been a strange, strange weekend. My brother, 24 years old, went into seizures on Friday night and was rushed to the Hospital. After a wide range of tests and probing, it was determined that he had a mini stroke, of all things... It's been a really scary time for us. I love my brother dearly even when he drives me crazy, and there was something fundamentally wrong with seeing him laying in a hospital bed hooked up to various machines. It wasn't a sight I was ready for, but these things don't ever wait for us to be ready for them... The good news is that God has been good to our family, and He is doing much better. There isn't going to be any lasting damage and he will make a full recovery. Praise God for He is good.

God bless ya'll,

No comments:

Post a Comment